To keep your Peugeot in peak condition, book a Peugeot Scheduled Service. Our experts will carry out a Service tailored specifically for your vehicle based on the model, its age and how many miles you have covered.
Every Peugeot model needs different care at different points in its life. The different operations are listed in your vehicle’s maintenance book.
When it comes to looking after your Peugeot, you don’t want to be worrying about any unexpected costs. That’s why we’ve created Fixed Price Servicing & MOT. We offer competitive fixed prices, without compromising on the service you receive. With highly trained technicians fitting only Peugeot parts, which come with a 12 months parts and labour warranty — you can’t beat bringing your vehicle home to the experts for its Servicing & MOT preparation.
PEUGEOT FIXED PRICE OFFERS
All Prices Include VAT and Parts Labour
|Year 1* (12 months / 10K)
|Year 2* (24 months / 20K)
|Minor** (Every 12 months / 10K)
|Major** (Every 24 months / 20K)
YEAR 1 AND MINOR SERVICE
- Change of oil and oil filter
- Top-ups of all fluids*
- Brake, steering and other safety checks
- Visual checks of tyres, lights, indicators, mirrors and wipers
- Environmental checks – pollen filter and exhaust
- Reading fault memory codes
*AdBlue top ups will not be included in Service & Maintenance plans on any new PEUGEOT Euro 6 Diesel models that are fitted with an external AdBlue filling point.
YEAR 2 AND MAJOR SERVICE
Includes all items from an Interim Service, plus:
- Replacement of Air filter element*
- Replacement of spark plugs*
- Replacement of gearbox oil*
- Additional checks – Rear brake lining wear, valve clearance, power steering and hoses, wheel bearing, front and rear suspension, transmission shafts and more